• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun cleaning out the shed!

wiggie

Alpha Buck
I have 2 little helpers who love nothing better than giving me a helping hand cleaning out the shed! Sitting in the bin bags eating the swept up hay:roll: investigating everything that moves throwing the dustpan and brush around and as from today trying to wrestle the dustpan from my hand mid brush:lol:. It takes a bit longer but it's much more fun!;)
x

:love: :love:

It takes about 10 extra minutes when my two help. I nearly swept Ogs up the other night and Delly jumped on my head! ( which really hurt actually :lol:)

There favourite bit though, is when the sawdust comes out. They start running and binkying and then get in the cage. Then they sit in their litter trays and try and get in the bag :roll:.

haha Alvin just helped me hoover the rabbit cage...hes such a misery he hates me messing in his house :lol::lol:

Pearl sat in the other room panting, head up and stressed :cry:

Yes ,i have the same problem .Instead of free ranging in the garden they prefer tipping over buckets ,getting in bin bags,jumping all over me and generally making a nuisance of themselves.Its great fun though.One other thing Molly hates my little boys glasses .She bites them and tries to pull them off his head .His glasses cost a fortune and know have teeth marks all over them.

Back