• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello, I am Hunny Bunny!

Desma

Young Bun
I have one mini lop, well, I call her a "humongolop" since she got big after I got her spayed, I think that is why she is so large. Hunny is 2 and 1/2 years old and I love her and spoil her rotten. She gets along with all the kitties and wants to play with them like she used to but she has gotten so big that the cats ignore her now. My huge manx kitty Baby used to groom and clean her all the time like she was her own baby. I am going to get another rabbit, a Netherland dward bunny baby so she can have a play companion and besides that, I would like another rabbit. I think she will do better with a small male as Hunny is used to be the "queen" of the household. I rock her in the chair every day and cuddle her and she falls asleep when I rock her. It is something that I did to her since I had her as a baby. She is a cuddly bunny that don't mind me snuggling and holding her and cuddling her. She is irresistable to cuddle and hold. I have to give her bummy baths at least once or twice a week. She has never had any bunny illnesses. She has been very healthy and I make sure that I clean her cage everyday and I think that is why she stays so healthy. I have also trained her to not chew on cords or carpets etc by being consistant in her training when I first had her in telling her "NO"! and clapping my hands. I can leave her out all day long and not be concerned that she is chewing stuff to ribbons. She goes back in her cage all by herself around 5 to 6 pm. I let her out at 6:30am. She is a very happy bunny and I have never had a rabbit before. She is my first. I did research on rabbits before I got her to make sure I knew important facts on feeding etc. She was very easy to litter pan train also. I got her from a breeder that is also a kind of friend. She loves her rabbits and breeds them for temperment and good personality. I know that there are lots of bunnies at the shelters that need homes but I wanted a baby bunny and I got her at six weeks old.
We just moved from one end of the state of Washington to the other end for my husband job. We live in Maple Falls close to the Canadian border and I may still be able to get my dward bunny still from the gal I know even though we live 4-5 hours away. Her husband may be able to drop him off as his job brings him up here at times. We bought a home that is much bigger than out other home in Woodland so that is sure a plus for my cats and bunny to romp through the house. I am a stay at home momma to my pets. I thank God that I am able to stay at home and take it easy. I have been through the breast cancer and overcome that and now I just enjoy cooking and cleaning and working out and taking care of my pets and home. I do miss my grandchildren badly though.
How do you post pictures by the way. Do you use the "insert" button or what? I have some really cute bunny pictures

Last edited:
Back