• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

total spring clean

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
id a total spring clean of rosie dog crate today, disinfectant the lot :D everything so clean, she wasn't impressed though :lol:

When I do that my bunnies hate it, and make as much mess as possible for the rest of the day :roll: :roll:
I got them a new blankie yesterday, Sweetpea has already peed on it, I don't know why I bother :lol:

the main thing rosie hates is the daily hoover, but when she saw me, undoing the dogcrate to get all the bars clean she sast outside my door sulking :shock: :lol:

he didn't bother, whenever we tidy up he thinks its great as we get to make a mess first :lol:

like when i sorted my wardrobe out earlier, and i accidentaly left my box of cereal bars on floor forgetting he was there, heard munching, had to move them away :oops: :lol:
and he thought the old clothes were great to jump in :oops:

Back