• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues that can bond bunnies near me... hampshire

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Im just thinking about bonding Teddy with my others, i have to say im stillvery worried about it even though he's living in the garage with them, he's become quite territorial of his hutch with me, mostly when im feeding him he's lunged at the bowl a couple of times which none of mine do.

As ive said from the beginning my three are my priority and if Teddy cant bond with them then i will have to find him a home. But ive been thinking it maybe easier if took them away from home and an experienced rescue could do it obviously i would donate to them for doing it.

Trouble is i dont want them going too far so where would be the closest experienced rescue?

Aww thankyou guys, can you pm me how much you ask donation wise on average for bonding. Just so i have an idea and can decide what to do, im having to work extra hours at the mo so need to sort out a budget.

Just to say Janice has given me loads of advice about bonding and really is the Queen of Bunny Bonding!

Back