• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woop woop!! Rabbit friendly holiday cottage

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
My mum has booked a holiday cottage at Burnsall for us all at Easter, me mum dad and OH. Was very concerned about what we would do with Beau, checked the website, it says "small well-behaved pet welcome for additional charge of £20", rang them just to be sure. She said they've never had a house bunny come to stay before but it's absolutely fine, and he has been added to the booking :D such a relief!!

wow!!

How lucky is beau! going on holiday with you! :love:

I know! I'll get the mickey taken out of me at work! :roll: But we were the same with our dog, we always took our dog on holiday with us and they were some of his happiest times, I don't understand people who put their dogs in kennels when they go away, unless they're going abroad.

With Beau it's more because I wouldn't trust any friends etc with spotting signs of stasis etc, and can't afford boarding for a week. Plus I'd miss him so much, and worry about him the whole time! :love:

ooooh how exciting :D could you give me the details of the company who run it....my parents and sister often go away to holiday cottages and I would love to go with them if I could bring the buns :)

My other half and I rent out holiday accommodation.We allow animals, but never had a request for a bunny!!!

Back