• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Was it a full moon last night

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
I woke up to speeding bunnies and the biggest mess ever. Perhaps they had an over night party. Oh well better go get the hoover. :roll:

Last edited:
ditto! Tinkerbell currently going nuts running about everywhere! the dogs are just sat looking on in amazement! :lol:

Louie has been manic as well this morning :shock:

Perhaps they are appreciating the slightly warmer weather? :D

It was a new moon on Friday, but not last night. They were obviously just having a typical Saturday night out partying :D

Somebody on facebook was just saying about this[maybe it was you as dont know peoples user names!].Barley was very noisy last night & came downstairs to find the contents of their litter tray on the rug!

My two threw the contents of both litter trays all over the floor this morning and were dashing about like lunatics! Must be a crazy bunny day :lol:

Iam glad i am not the only one.Put mine away at night .For the first time they managed to remove the wood that stops the shutter door opening and chewed all the door.Bowls etc thrown down the ramp to their run.Total carnage.Maybe its the warm weather.

Back