• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC set up - I think they like it!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I added 3 tiers to Oreo and Sootys NIC set up the other night - took me hours.. but it was worth it...They love running up and down..

CIMG1261.jpg

CIMG1282.jpg

CIMG1269.jpg

CIMG1279.jpg

CIMG1280.jpg

It's fantastic! :D x

Can I ask; how do you get the second and third levels to stay up? I'm wondering if I could put a second level in my dog cage with some cubes.... it might be an easy way of doing it. I could use some extra cubes to make a second level for my piggies' C&C cage. xx

That looks really good! :love: Your lucky to have bunnies that wouldn't jump out of it, my old bunny, Milly, would've gotten out of that in seconds. :lol:

That looks fantastc, may I ask where you get all the stuff from? Id love to do something like that for my buns x

It's fantastic! :D x

Can I ask; how do you get the second and third levels to stay up? I'm wondering if I could put a second level in my dog cage with some cubes.... it might be an easy way of doing it. I could use some extra cubes to make a second level for my piggies' C&C cage. xx

:wave: just by clicking into the connectors makes them really solid but I used lots and lots of cable ties to make it doubly secure. They can jump on them and they dont even move!! I made sure the base - the bottom layer is really secure which is why I just left a small gap then as I built up I had 3 panals on the 2nd floor which was the top of the base level and only used 2 panals for the flooring on the 3rd floor.. but put a roof on to secure it .. sounds confusing but it reallt isnt!!

Awww glad they like their new set up, a change is as good as a rest it would seem :lol: Sounds like you need a rest after all the cable ties :lol::love:

That looks really good! :love: Your lucky to have bunnies that wouldn't jump out of it, my old bunny, Milly, would've gotten out of that in seconds. :lol:

Oreo is a jumper and can easily jump out but he is unable to!! The levels have a roof so its like a rat run :lol: and the main run section I have clear plastic on the top to stop him jumping. That is the main reason i made it so he could jump about safely!

That looks fantastc, may I ask where you get all the stuff from? Id love to do something like that for my buns x

ebay - search for mesh storage cubes - I have about 3 packs though!! but also have one for charlie so it goes quite a long way!!

Oreo is a jumper and can easily jump out but he is unable to!! The levels have a roof so its like a rat run :lol: and the main run section I have clear plastic on the top to stop him jumping. That is the main reason i made it so he could jump about safely!

Want to come and build mine for me? :D

amazing!! I like the cube panels you have that are flat, where they from?

They came in the pack you get from ebay - you get 7 flat and 16 squares panals and connectors - I have bought a 6 cube and a 4 cube and both include the flat panals which you def need for the shelves so their iccle feet dont go thorugh - resulting in broken legs... if you havent got flat panals you could cover the 'shelf' with carpet tiles are wood to make a solid base. Im hoping to get something to put on mine but at the mo just have an old sheet to make it more comfy..

Awww glad they like their new set up, a change is as good as a rest it would seem :lol: Sounds like you need a rest after all the cable ties :lol::love:

yes i do need a break lol - I have never seen to many cable ties and the cut off bits I am still finding EVERYWHERE :lol::lol::lol:

They love it - Im surprised to see sooty up on the top floor just as much as Oreo but I think its because they get to spy on Charlie from the 3rd floor without him knowing - they just sit and watch him :roll:

yes i do need a break lol - I have never seen to many cable ties and the cut off bits I am still finding EVERYWHERE :lol::lol::lol:

They love it - Im surprised to see sooty up on the top floor just as much as Oreo but I think its because they get to spy on Charlie from the 3rd floor without him knowing - they just sit and watch him :roll:

Do you know I wondered whether they could see him, little voyeurs :lol::lol:

Back