• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed? - update on Mojo

davinab

Young Bun
Just thought I would let everyone who took the trouble to email me, that Mojo is settling down and his frantic antics seem to be calming down significantly .
The mesh cubes I got have mainly been used to barricade elecs etc.
He still needs to be watched, but not quite so intensely as before and we do seem to be getting into a routine.
I was concerned about him being restricted to his indoor cage on the 3 full days I work, however I have noticed that even when I am off he is quite content to snuggle down in his cage for quite long stretches, even when he does not need to.
Hubby seems to have accepted the small inconveniences(for the moment) and I am at last beginning to enjoy him ...plus my boss has even offered to rabbit sit for holidays etc.
Would love to post a piccie to show you all...can someone tell me how to do it??

Back