• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my OH look what he just bought ♥

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
My OH has just got in with a surprise for Gizmo (indoor bunny) I have wanted one for ages for him rather than a cardboard box hope he likes it, when it dries out, was in the rain - he didn't want the flat pack one :lol::lol:
Sorry for pic quality, taken on phone
DSC00329.jpg

The tray pulls out at the back for cleaning although I was thinking more as a bed area but, handy still I suppose
DSC00330.jpg

DSC00331.jpg

He is getting me another one for Ness on Monday, he is officially hooked on the bunnies :lol::lol::love::love:

Awwww, what a nice man. :love: My two have got one of the houses - they've had it about a year barely venture inside it but they love sitting on top. :lol::lol:

Awwww, what a nice man. :love: My two have got one of the houses - they've had it about a year barely venture inside it but they love sitting on top. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: That's probably what will happen, :lol: can't believe he surprised me though - he must be after something :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: That's probably what will happen, :lol: can't believe he surprised me though - he must be after something :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Or he's done something...like bought football tickets for the day of your birthday :roll::lol:

Either that or he's already done something and is trying to make amends. :lol::lol::lol:

ooh, cross post, it must be true!!

Aw bless him, and all men, when they try and be good they only make us suspicious, you can see why they don't bother.

Have you told him people on the forum are cooing over how thoughtful he is?? :love:

:lol::lol: Yes he laughed and said, 'Why is it that men have always done something blah blah blah :lol: He laughed when I said about them hardly using it and sitting on top though :lol::lol: Better make him some lunch now, he is hinting :roll::lol:

Back