• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Need For Zola update Got Results

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Just got back from the vets witrh Zola, things aren't looking good either way for him. He isn't using one of his back legs:(. He as some sort of big lump that is underneath him near his hind leg but it is also wrapped around the top of his leg and tracks up to the mamories. My vet has taken some fluid to send away and we will get results back on Tuesday. He hasn't shown any signs of abcesses on the surface of his body so it really is a waiting game to see whether it is a tumour or a severe tracking infection.

Last edited:
i can still see that pic in my head of him lying upside down :love::love:

ill keep everything crossed for him xxxx

It is a huge blow to me as he is such a character, my vet as phoned me this morning to see how he is:(

So pleased tonight Zola came hopping over for his veg it is the first time he as done that in 4days. Please lets hope it is an infection and the meds are working:)

He is alot more perkier (if thats a word:oops::?) today too. Fingers crossed for the results tomorrow:?.

Back