• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Jose, Rainbow, Peaches & Paddy for sacol4940 - more new photos post # 62

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
:wave: I'm just awaiting the arrival of Sarah sacol4940 and her bunnies Jose, Rainbow, Peaches and Paddy in the hope that I can get them bonded into a happy foursome :)

So, lots and lots of bonding vibes needed please and I'll keep this thread updated with news and photos for Sarah and all you nosey folk to follow!:lol:

Last edited:
They're here :D

All in the bonding pen together and getting to know one another :) My OH has taken quite a shine to Jose, the girls are both getting nose rubs from him as I type ... and Rainbow is kissing Paddy, having already kissed Peaches a whlie ago :)

Rainbow is a VERY diligent eye groomer :shock:

And now Rainbow is flopped out next to Paddy :)

Sounds like its going well - they are in the best hands Antie Abi and Uncle Ross are fab at bunny bonding

:lol: :lol: Rainbow has suddenly remembered he's a boy and has started humming and humping! Half-hearted humping TBH ... more like cuddles between grooming everyone's eyes!

Hump and groom Peaches .... hump and groom Paddy ... hump and groom Jose! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Rainbow has suddenly remembered he's a boy and has started humming and humping! Half-hearted humping TBH ... more like cuddles between grooming everyone's eyes!

Hump and groom Peaches .... hump and groom Paddy ... hump and groom Jose! :lol:

:lol: bless him

might be worth keeping an eye on his *ahem* manhood :oops: it popped out last time, swelled up and wouldn't go back in :oops: he had to stay overnight at the vets to be sorted out

glad it's all going well though :D

might be worth keeping an eye on his *ahem* manhood :oops: it popped out last time, swelled up and wouldn't go back in :oops: he had to stay overnight at the vets to be sorted out

Will have a look later ;) Although, as I said, it's not serious humping ...!

Currently Jose has gone and lay down with Peaches. Rainbow eating hay and Paddy watching quietly from another corner :)

Abi & Ross - you have nerves of steel !! Good luck with it, they are in good hands I know :wave:

Love to see some pics x

Manhood checked - all fine ;)
Will upload pics soon ... too many FF calls ATM!

Wow, this is amazing. I am keeping a watchful eye on this. I really want to get 2 rescue bunnies to bond with Emily and Muffin. Have you had them living together side by side before this.

Sending lots of vibes for continued success

Back