• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaches has lost another claw

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I don't know how she's done it though??? I took her upstairs to put her in their pen, went downstairs to get Paddy, came back up and there's blood - EVERYWHERE! It all over the floor, toys, water bowl and even up the wall :shock: she's fine tho, I've checked her over and she's now flopped in her pen whilst I try to clean the blood up :? Oh it's all over me too, she kicked out as I was holding her and she flicked blood all over my face. Nice. :roll:

How many times has it happened? Are her nails short? Is there any fabric or carpet she is catching them on?

It happened a few weeks ago when I tried to bond the 4 of them. Looking at her foot tho, I think she's just caught it where the old came off, cos it came clean off just leaving the quick before

Oh dear - poor Peaches!! I couldnt believe it when Rimmi lost a nail (he pounced up to daddy who had the laptop on his lap and his nail got caught in the USB hub and ripped it straight off....) Hope she feels better soon.

Back