• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stoned bunny...

Hessen

Banned
Anyone got any munchies?

1000662w.jpg

or possibly hungover...looks very much as I did this morning :oops: and my "god I need a fry up" face was very similar to this!

Ha!
:lol::lol::lol:

Another literal LOL - My neighbours will think i've been on the pop, tonight!

awwww awesome. oh to feel like that! ;). oh to be a bunny! what spoiled little bunnies we all have!! :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Poor ickle Rum...is Daddy being mean to you?! I have lots of noms here..........;)

is that really what I think it is :oops::oops: Those poor bunnehs must have had a hell of a time. I wonder if it affects them like it does us :shock:

is that really what I think it is :oops::oops: Those poor bunnehs must have had a hell of a time. I wonder if it affects them like it does us :shock:

Apparently it's not harmful, it just makes them go to sleep (and wake back up again). I had that photo as my desktop background for a long time and got some funny looks! :lol:

Apparently it's not harmful, it just makes them go to sleep (and wake back up again). I had that photo as my desktop background for a long time and got some funny looks! :lol:

I can vouch for that. An eccentric lady near Cambeltown grew pot in her garden. The wildies had a marvelous time & kept returning for more. I certainly wouldn't offer it to a bun though.

Back