• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whose your?

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
oldest bunny at present?

whats the oldest bunny you have had?

and what breed?

mine is rosie oldest at present and oldest had, she is 8yrs in june, a netherland dwarf

Mine is most probably Maddie we don't know her age for sure though,i would think she is around 4 and she is a lop.

Oldest bunny is Squidgy - 8 years with me, but don't know his history.
He's a nethie

Alfie and Bubbles are almost the same age so I can't say who's older. :lol: They're both 21 mths old.

I know Alfie's d.o.b. The rescue took Bubbles in at approx 8 wks old and her birthday worked out to be almost the same as Alfie's, but we don't know for sure.

My eldest bunny was Reggie, a netherland dwarf, who lived to about 6 1/2.

oldest bunny at present?

whats the oldest bunny you have had?

and what breed?

mine is rosie oldest at present and oldest had, she is 8yrs in june, a netherland dwarf

1. Mischa
2. Mischa
3. mini lop

He's four in about June July time. Time has flown by.

oldest bunny now is oscar, a dwarf lop, 4 years old.
oldest bunny iv had was 7 and a dutch

Sophie's my oldest bun at the moment, she's 5

Rubix was 6 when he was pts, he was a dwarf lop

Well, I've only got Louie and he is 7 months old.

My eldest was Sooty, she lived to 8 yrs old and was a mixed breed.

my oldest is Jelly, shes three and a half approx.
The oldest ive had was Biffy when i was a child and he was around 9-10 years old.

Oldest bun at present - Lavender, 5 yrs old.
Oldest bun ever - Charlie, he was almost 11 years old.
Breed - dwarf lop

Oldest bunny right now is Ralph who is about a year old!

Oldest bunny ever was Parsley who lived until he was 10 years old and was a rex with otter colouring

my currant oldest is smith,,,previous was roast,,he reached 13,and was a tort dutch.,smith is a sable rex and his five

My oldest bunny is Marge, and she's the oldest bunny I've ever had! She was an RSPCA bunny - they thought she was at least three when I rehomed her and I got her when I left school so that makes her 9/10ish. :) She's a proper grumpy old lady too! :lol:

She's a good advert for adopting older buns - a lot of people seem to think it's not worth getting one over a couple of years old. I swear I'll still have her when I'm 50!! :lol::lol:

Julie is the only and oldest at 5. She will be six in July.
She is a Californian.
The oldest I have had was 10 1/2.
Bun Buns he was a Netherland Dwarf.

oldest bunny at present? Flopsy - 3 in March

whats the oldest bunny you have had? Snowy - Bun from when i was young. Lived to 9 years of age

and what breed? Not sure, mix breed i'd imagine

oldest bunny at present? Poppy 7yrs British Giant

whats the oldest bunny you have had? 12yrs Eric

Breed? Nethie dwarf

Oldest at the mo is Mr F ( dwarf lop ) he's 6 1/2 yrs

Oldest we've had Fluffy ( my daughter named him honest ) 7yrs 8 months a Nethie.

Back