• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

post photos of your homemade rabbit toys

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I thought this would be fun - what things have you made for your bunnies?

I have some somewhere which I'll put up when I find them :)

after someone got my bunnies a hay wreath for crimbo and it was a hit i was thinking of making them one myself :D

My step dad built this for them for my xmas prezzie

eafx8m.jpg

wow that's so cool! I can't quite see how it's made, is it plywood supported by wooden posts?

Its MDF and timber, they hide out in it all the time. I was worried about them jumping from the top hence the rail but they don't they just jump up there for the hidden treats

I designed this for my bun's Christmas present, and my brother made it. Can you tell what the window is meant to be in the shape of? :?

VickysPictures1043.jpg

I dont have any pics im affriad but would like to know what you think of this idea - my buns will hopfuly be free range in the shed soon, i have a hutch under the window which will be used as kind of a hide out i suppose, my idea was to put a ramp up to the top of the hutch (with a barrier thing so they dont fall and injur themselves) then put 'a castle look' :lol: to the top of the hutch around the edge and they can look out of the window, thought it would be cute and fun for them :)
what do you think? would this be ok for them?

I dont have any pics im affriad but would like to know what you think of this idea - my buns will hopfuly be free range in the shed soon, i have a hutch under the window which will be used as kind of a hide out i suppose, my idea was to put a ramp up to the top of the hutch (with a barrier thing so they dont fall and injur themselves) then put 'a castle look' :lol: to the top of the hutch around the edge and they can look out of the window, thought it would be cute and fun for them :)
what do you think? would this be ok for them?

That sounds really lovely! How tall is the hutch though? You don't want to risk them jumping over the 'ramparts' if it's quite high up.

yeah thats true, it is quite a high hutch id say about 3 ft i have a smaller one i could use but then they wouldnt be able to look out the window :lol: nevermind though!

Back