• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Radish's New Home U/D Pg 2 complete new set up

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
Well for whilst I am at work, overnight and any other time we're not in. She isn't impressed though as she just thumped at me and looked at me when I put it up. :oops::oops:

It's 7.5ft by 4 ft but I have a 48" dog crate arriving soon which will add a few more inches. Plus I can change the shape slightly without compromising on space for her.

What do you think?

IMG_1911.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

Last edited:
It looks very nice to me. Maybe she is just like Julie who hates any change good or bad to her environment.

Looks great, really roomy but looks a bit low, the pen is right next to the shorter cage, and isn't fixed - they could easily escape

:D:wave: It looked quite small until I saw the pic with the bun in it then you really get a feel for the size. Hope they do manage to stay in it for you

Looks great, really roomy but looks a bit low, the pen is right next to the shorter cage, and isn't fixed - they could easily escape

The pen is fixed to the cage with padlocks and it was just a mock up to see how she reacted.

Last edited:
Looks lovely :D

Tinkerbell would have jumped out of it as would Louie but Simba and Sooty never jumped anything!

Picture of the complete new set up

IMG_1934.jpg

We will be moving the cage to a corner of the living room further away from the tv at the weekend :wave:

Hey that set up looks really cool, can you advise where you got the crete & pen from, also can you give me the sizes?

that is the type of set up i need.

thanks,

J

Hey that set up looks really cool, can you advise where you got the crete & pen from, also can you give me the sizes?

that is the type of set up i need.

thanks,

J

the pen was from here http://stores.shop.ebay.ca/plsuk-shop__W0QQ_armrsZ1 and is the medium one. The medium, large etc refers to the height of pen so you need to make sure it'sone you bun can't get outof.

The dog crate is from here http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Stack...018QQ_sidZ47557458QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322 and is a 48" one.

Last edited:
Back