• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remote controls

Suzanne

Mama Doe
What is it with the buttons on remote controls that buns just have to bite them off. Just noticed that Pipkin has biten one of the buttons on the tv remote off. And last night he ate the pause button the DVD control before I had chance to grab it! Naughty bunster!

What is it with the buttons on remote controls that buns just have to bite them off. Just noticed that Pipkin has biten one of the buttons on the tv remote off. And last night he ate the pause button the DVD control before I had chance to grab it! Naughty bunster!

My dogs are like that, we only have one working remote now and it has been chewed on the end.

Glad its not just me then:lol:.. Bobby throws the remote on the floor, along with anything else that is left on the sofa:evil:

I think its her way of telling me to turn over

Hehe, aaw. My rabbits don't have acces to any remotes but my old hamster used to do that. She died a few years ago but we haven't replaced the remote. Everytime I press on one of the nibbled off buttons it reminds me of the hammy ^_^

Tell me about it - my buns took all the buttons off the Sky remote which is my housemate's not mine, so I had to replace it - a user on here very kindly sent me their spare one for free :love:

and one of the buns managed to get up on the sofa and take two buttons off that one aswell :roll: luckily though we don't use those buttons so I didn't have to get another one!

I wonder if some buttons taste better than others :? :lol:

Our little terror has bitten off the 'Sky' button and the top of the 'stop' button. :roll:

LOL
I can sympathise!
Verity used to be a total demon for these buttons. She even had a go at my landline phone buttons, and now I have to guess how to do anything with it. :roll: :lol:

Also - a certian someone - (indroductions will be made here shortly :D ) has recently managed to get up onto my desk and chew a big chunk out of the scroll wheel in my mouse :shock:

My remote has half the buttons missing. My little one is so quick, she eats them before I get a chance to even move. I noticed my parents remote is posher and the buttons are more plasticy than rubbery..wonder if that would do the trick???:roll:

i call it the rubber button fetish :lol: rosie was crazy when younger, and locksley has shown he would like the remote buttons too, but i turn them upside down and out of reach :lol:

mowgli did bite through my wellies though, so now i have a bunny mouth chucnk missing from top of them :lol:

I wonder if some buttons taste better than others :? :lol:

Our little terror has bitten off the 'Sky' button and the top of the 'stop' button. :roll:

Hmmm mine mostly favour the little coloured ones.

Apache just adores anything rubbery though, many a time I look round and he's munching away on a rubber band or some sealant pulled from a pipe :roll:

I REALLY hope my landlord doesnt read this forum :lol:

Back