• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eeek!!! Spending so much

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
:lol:I have just realised I can't stop buying things for little Bobby, Ians gonna kill me:shock::shock:... Oh well at least I haven't bought MORE Shoes and belts this month

awww what did you buy him? :love:

I love getting little gifts for the buns - I tend to find the things they love the most though are the things I've made myself which don't cost much :)

Just grass mat type things and loads of tubes to go behind the sofa... but yeah she prob will just chew the box:evil:... and some of those Nic cubes... Oh some more chew toys... and finally, a lip gloss.(but that was for me) shhhh:shock:

My OH just teases me for the amount of things I buy for the rabbits.
The bunny tent, the bunny house, the Christmas tree, the cushion for them to sit on, the carrot patches and so on :oops:

Tell me about it! My shoe collection doesn't grow at such a rapid rate these days as i spend a good £40 a week on toys and treats for the furries!

yes i spend more on mu bunnies than myself I think :shock:

Where do you get the grass mats from??? (see im about to spend more money!)

Oh no ive never known about the hay experts I dont think my OH will be thanking you later! Is the grass mat just called a grass mat if that makes sense?!

:wave: There are two types, I was looking for the ones I got originally and couldn't find them they are flat interwoven grass and were about £4 ish there were also some on sale but they looked much thicker and were more straw like if that makes sense, you just have to look around on the site, look in sale items aswell if Shelleypops got them in the sale they may be in there, although they could be sold out. Just found the page they do have the flat ones they are dearer but they are all nice.
https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Tun...t=3a&page=2&osCsid=n99117knvt37se2n0729g53ee2

Back