• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just seen this advert

That really confused me then! I thought, 'hang on, surely bluebunny knows better than that!!' :shock::lol:

Message her and gently explain that she's a nitwit and a nincompoop! In all seriousness, I'd tell her about RU too, as she'd be sure to learn a lot from here.

message sent, and I am going to be waiting for a reply. I have told them to join this forum too! Thanks alot Marie. :wave:

I got a reply!!

thanks for the message.its not cuz its too big for the rabbit and i got the measurements rong. he will still have a big cage but just not as deep as i cant get to him wen hes at the back.so this makes it hard to clean.thanks for the info tho.amy

urrrrrrrm, where do I begin....

erm,...how about offering spelling lessons?!:shock:

Poor bun....ignorant owner....it's not an excuse!:roll:

Then tell them that they have an obligation under the Animal Welfare act (I think) to provide a suitable environment, and that a 4ft hutch is not suitable

ETA: I found this leaflet on the RWAF website

Last edited:
Back