• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grooming

CLAREM1

Warren Scout
Hi all I haven't posted on here for ages but I need some advice and know this is the place to come! Sadly just before Christmas my little girl rabbit died leaving behind my poor Max he has been really down in the dumps but is now just starting to come round. My problem is he had an eye infection that has now been cleared up with eye drops but his fur around his cheeks and below his eyes is matted up, I bought a brush to detangle but he really really hates being picked up and after everything he has been through I don't want to stress him out again but I am worried his matted fur will become a problem (he is a minilop so not long haired wouldn't usually require much grooming). What do you think I should do?

Thanks in advance!

Get him a friend so she can help keep him clean? He's more likely to let another bun groom him.

Back