• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NIC Cubes - Ideas for housing setups pls

AilsaDS

Warren Scout
Hi, I've just ordered some mesh panel packs from Ebay & would love to see some photos of other people's setups to get some ideas please :)

Last edited:
Try doing a search on housing, press the down arrow on Search and it should bring loads of threads up for you, I have seen loads of great idea's on previous threads, Kaths 101 has a thread going at the moment "Just for Oreo" and you can see hers .....

I did a search earlier but it took me ages to wade through the threads it brought up :lol:

Thanks for the suggestion though :)

ahh just checked & i've seen that thread too.
I think I found about 6 NIC cube setup pics from searching :D

It's ok though, I'm sure whatever design I decide upon my bunny will be happy with - I hope anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
:wave: yes it is just a case of having a play about with them and see what you can do for the room you have.

They can be incredibly frustrating at times,
so a tip: make sure you have the first ones clicked in really tight when you first start because as you get further along the grids get further away then dont click in right and become flimsy and start to fall down - I have many arguments with my NIC cubes :lol::lol: saying that they ARE brill when you have finished!! I would also recommend cable ties to tie the joints they make it so much more sturdier especially if your doing levels like mine...

Good Luck :D

Thanks for the suggestions - I can't wait for my panels to be delivered so I can start to play... & I've bought 400 cable ties... think that'll be enough :lol:

I'm gonna try n build it 3x4 panels & build it up a bit too.. depending on space once I've rearranged my livingroom.
They're going to be great for bonding because I can create a small pen & then give them both acces to loads of space.. + half of my house when I'm there to supervise :love:

Back