• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet 3 of my new rescue conti's

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
This is Delilah - She came into me on the 16th of December with Sapphire her 6mth old daughter & Steel her 6mth old Son. Delilah & Steel are Blue conti's and Saphire is an Opal
Unfortunately Delilah came in with a tumour on one of her mammory glands so she is quite a bit underweight but in the light of things it is better her being under weight as we have also discovered she as two slipped discs at the bottom of her back, she was in quite alot of pain at first but it as now eased and we have got her just on metacam for the time being. We just really don't know how long she will be with us:(

Delilah
033.jpg

Steel
035.jpg

Sapphire
037.jpg

:love: OMG, I am in :love: with Sapphire! - Look at those ears!! :love:

Steel looks a little bit stern in this photo.
Sad news about Dalilah. Poor girl.. :(

Aww they're adorable, I love the way Delilah's ears kind of flop over her head, she looks soo sweet.. poor thing having back problems though but she's lucky to have you looking after her for whatever time she has left, I'm sure she'll be content :)

They are so loving. I will take some of my others soon:D

Yay!! I'd love to see all of your giants!!
Your new arrivals are gorgeous - hope poor Delilahs back can recover.
I :love::love::love:giants

***********Green with envy*************

:(:(:( So is it a case of managing her pain? Poor girly.

I always worry about my giants backs - with such a long spine I'm paranoid about them damaging themselves, so the jumps in the giants shed are smaller than the jumps in my nethies shed.

She isn't going up for rehoming I'm afraid as I never rehome giants ask anyone on here:oops::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I don't quite know how I'd get my OH to accept the idea if she was!
Not only the fact that it'd be another bun, but :-
- He gets worried enough when I come home with a pair of platform high heels - He'd probably totally freak out at the idea of being challenged at bigness by a bun! :lol::lol::lol:
(he's actually 6'1, but you'd think he was 3'1 the way he carries on sometimes!) I call it the the "Tom Cruise neurosis" ;)
When we were discussing buns one day I was saying about giants. I think he thought I was pulling his leg. I really don't think he believes that they exist!

Seriously tho, I understand what you are saying...
Im happy to content myself with piccies... :D

Oh, and here I am at this thread again! :wave: :lol::love::love::love::love:

Back