• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new rabbit! Meet Jasper!

Hi everyone, meet Jasper!

Hello, I'm Jasper. :wave:
Bunnies-funintherun046.jpg

I don't know what you'll think of me, but i hope you like me. Here's a side view. ;)
Bunnies-funintherun048.jpg

And...the other side! :)
Bunnies-funintherun051.jpg

Hmmm...what's this?
Bunnies-funintherun049.jpg

I dunno but... i like it! :D
Bunnies-funintherun029.jpg

Before i go i thought you might like to see a strange picture of me. :lol: (I'm having a wash! Mummy caught me on camera at the wrong time!)
Bunnies-funintherun050.jpg

Bye for now! :wave: Let my Mummy know if you want to see more of me! :D
Bunnies-funintherun030.jpg

I'm a very playful bunny but i have a very big heart and i apsolutey love cuddles!! :D I live outside in my big hutch in the shed, but i was inside so that me and mummy could bond. We love each other now! :love:

Last edited:
And aren't you a cutie! :love:

Go and nudge your mum, give her a kiss and tell her to get the camera out again! ;)

squuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is he blue or steel?? sometimes its hard to tell the diff,

still both are the next colours on my list of buns id love to get :lol:

just a quick note your pc wont last long on near floor level with bun around :lol:

Ooo, aren't you a handsome man. I may well be smuggling you away up my jumper soon :) Either that or I will have to just hope for some more gorgeous pics.

Thanks everyone. :love: I'll tell Jasper you all love him and want to see more of his little face! Yes he's a blue dutch Areia and he's 5 months old Bunnytoes. :)
Biscuit's Mum... don't steal him! :lol: More pictures on the way!!! :D

I like that he has his own PC on the floor for him to play with :lol:

:lol: yeah! I was on facebook trying to have a converstion with my friend but he kept standing on the key board and the messages ended up like this:

$rtdsfgytb.//.//////////?oufc

I had to put sorry- by Jasper everytime this happened, which was... ALOT! :roll:

Last edited:
Back