• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for little Dave

capel

Warren Veteran
I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow to have a lump investigated. It's just below his eye, near the site of a scab he had when I collected him last month. He's also developed a small bald patch on the same side of his head just in front of his ear. Neither problems seem to be worrying him but I thought I'd better him checked over. Send all spare vibes in this direction around 1.30 tomorrow please.:)

Thanks so much for all the vibes. I'm hoping it just me being over cautious. He's coming on so well now that I wish he didn't need this to have this break in his routine..40 mins car ride then being handled by strangers.

Dave's fine:D. I took him today instead of yesterday as the rabbitty vet was going to be on duty. She had a good poke and prod and says it doesn't appear to be abcessy, nor is there any inflammation in or near the site. I've just to keep an eye on it and take him back if it gets bigger or if he seems to be worrying at it. She suspects the little bald patch may be a delayed reaction to the myxi jab..but he had that weeks ago:?. However, she's done a skin scrape and taken some hair(and follicles) to be tested. He behaved very well..no heavy breathing or squeaking, though I think that's because he went into frightened bunny mode. He weighs in at a hefty 1.35. He's so much more confident now that Rog and I are going to try him in a bigger pen this weekend, so fingers crossed that he doesn't just bolt for cover!!:lol:

Thats brilliant news I have been thinkin about the three of you at the vets so glad it went well im so happy that you have him :D

Back