• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New home - just for Oreo!!

kaths101

Warren Veteran
I have been building this for Oreo for the last 4 hours as he just doesnt keep still, he is a 'jumper' and sprints everywhere - anything he can jump on he will!! So I thought I would build something into his NIC cube that he could jump about on..
Here it is - 3 levels and 200 cable ties later!!!!

CIMG1256.jpg

and then gues where I just found him?? ... In the dirty washing basket :roll::oops:

CIMG1248-1.jpg

Why do I bother!! :lol:

Winter seems to adore sitting onto of our dirty washing basket when I am about to put it in the washing machine..... like shes princess of the dirtiness, lol!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: I love the picture of him in the laundry. Julie doesn't climb but loves to stand on 2 feet and pull the dirty clothes from the baskets. She loves laundry day and drags clothes around. Hubby found a few holes in his underwear the other day and ran in saying Has Julie been helping with the laundry again? :lol:

:lol: this morning I found Oreo at the top flopped in the corner and Sooty at the bottom sprawled out - they are typical husbun and wife - one upstairs, one downstairs not talking to each other :lol:!!!

Back