• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sexually fustrated rabbit

Rachel89

Mama Doe
:oops:

Sorry didn't know what to call it.

We had Blues 'manhood' seen to about 3months ago, maybe abit longer then that. But he still seem abit lady oriantated. Do the hormones die down eventually? He tried to hump the cat :shock:

Hmm, our Bungle used to chase the cats all over the place, they were so patient with him most of the time and just kept running away.

The thing is that its not all about sex, he is trying to communicate with them and establish himself as the dominant one. It used to break my heart when I saw Bungle sticking his head out to be groomed and them ignoring him.

Has he got a bunny friend? If not, perhaps thats the answer, our buns who live in the house with our 2 cats dont bother the cats really and the cats are just about used to them now too.

certain times of year seems to bring the horn neutered or not one of my girls is terriable for it, she is the youngest though, my old ones have bout 5 min spits and spurts, then the look of i cant be bothered :lol:

Back