• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies toy ideas

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Can people share links, photos, prices of different toys they have for their bunnies?

I mainly go with cardboard boxes because we get loads for free.
When we re-do the accommodation i wanted all new toys..

So people please join in, show us what toys your bunnies love :wave:

Green snugglesafe bunny warrens are always a good hit, but then theyre quite expensive i guess :?

Or little stools and kids chairs? Think mine were £1.99 each :) Cant get pics right now, its too dark :lol:

~My buns have got
- a little rattle with a rabbit head and two chewable carrots (£2 - £3?)
- a carrot rattle made of string like material (£2 - £3)
- Willow balls (not the rolls of willow sticks, they pull them apart within the day and end up with twigs scattered everywhere!!) (£1 - £2)
- Long cat tunnel (about 12.99)
- Short cat tunnel (£1 in a sale at Tesco!)
- Cardboard chewable bunny tunnel (£6 - £8)
- Bold Liquitab Tub (Reg loves chucking around the patio because it makes lots of noise!!)
- Mini Logs stuffed with bunny treat (£4?)
- Flower pots (various!!)
- Pop up tent (£7)
Sorry I haven't got more pics of the smaller ones, i will try to upload some at the weekend!! But here's some of the bigger ones.

The stringy Carrot rattle

DSC00053.jpg

Short cat tunnel and cardboard box

DSC00210.jpg

Long cat tunnel

DSC00230.jpg

Tent in the back ground (although he was more interested in cuddles that day!) Also notice the kitchen roll tube, they like chucking that around too!

Image067.jpg

And the flower pot!!

DSC00022.jpg

Last edited:
my buns have alsorts.

Concertina plastic tube :) (12.99)
Cardboard tube covered in hay (10.99)
Cardboard boxes (free)
A fluffy tent (which is now dead thanx to fiver) (3.99)
A cat bed (11.99)
Carrot filled log (2.99)
Willow sticks (1.99)
my bed :lol:

going to get a cat scratching post :)

:wave: Mine have a wooden thing with bell inside and a ball with bell inside (can't remember price PAH I think or the Range)
Willow sticks and willow balls
Cardboard tube large PAH
Tent PAH
Treat ball each
Carrot to throw around (rattles)
Mirror with bell on
the thing they love is a cardboard tube (loo roll) stuffed full of 3 yummy hays they throw it and nibble and I fill it up before they get to the cardboard they love it.

Back