• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
....is the number of poops that i've just scooped up off the living room floor! Jose and Rainbow have only been our for half hour so far too! :shock:

I think they're doing it mark their territory because they can smell Paddy and Peaches

I can count another 4 poops on the floor since I started typing this email! :roll:

Charlie my indoor bun does that, but im not bothered about the poops because I have 4 dogs who love to follow him eating the trail :oops::lol:

Charlie my indoor bun does that, but im not bothered about the poops because I have 4 dogs who love to follow him eating the trail :oops::lol:

Ewwwww :lol:

The poops dont bother me either, it's not like they leave a mess once you've cleaned them up is it

yeah it doesnt bother me. hes started doing his caec's on my carpet tho which leaves a stain, so i've put down blankets all over my room haha

I once let my 5 litter-trained bunnies have a run around in the flat at work for 10 minutes and came back to what looked like an explosion in a malteser factory....:oops:

I once let my 5 litter-trained bunnies have a run around in the flat at work for 10 minutes and came back to what looked like an explosion in a malteser factory....:oops:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats really funny.

We are supposed to be litter training our 3, I think the mistake we are making is that we keep letting them out to play :lol:

Yum yum!
Before she was ill, Vin was surprisingly good and went back to her cage to give away her maltesers :lol:

Back