• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey from Belfast!

Keky

Warren Scout
Hey :wave:, I'm Char and I live in Belfast, N. Ireland and I'm bunny mummy to three little cuties, Jager, Fleury and Harley.

Jager and Fleury are sister and brother. They are orange dwarf lops, and almost 6 months old.

4274889356_5225165481.jpg

Then one day when buying food for the twins I seen Harley sitting on his own in the store, took one look at him and had fallen in love, I had even named him. He was already (apparently) 4 months old, and had been held back as the bunnys he had been in with were bullying him and he needed care before he could go to a new home. I had originally thought he was a dwarf lop but I think he may be a bit big. :oops:

4274889896_03fcf80cf3.jpg

Both the boys have been neutered and Jager is getting spayed next week, so after that I was going to see if the three of them will bond :D

Hiya :wave: Welcome to the forum. Your bunnies are gorgeous! Good luck with the bonding after the neuter :D Im sure lots of people on here could give you advice :) xXx

Hi from the UK! Me and my OH go to Ireland quite alot as his parents live there, but they live in southern Ireland. :p

Hey guys! I've been reading about other people's bonding experiences already, I've been lurking for some time :oops:

It would be so much easier to live in England as it costs so much to get things couriered from the mainland. And I'm still waiting on delivery from the hay experts :cry:

We're all snowed in at the moment so deliveries are a bit dodgie, I know the hay experts lady was snowed in proper and couldnt get orders out so please be patient. I am waiting on deliveries too but I think some postboxes/post offices arent being collected from as often as usual due to the weather conditions (causing bad roads).

:)

Hello and welcome to you and your yummy bunnies! :wave: I have relatives in Ballysillan so not too far from you. Sadly I'm across the water :lol:

Ah I've a friend who lives up near Ballysillan :)

Thankfully we haven't had any snow that's lay for a week or so now, I was worried last week I was going to run out of hay, but managed to get to a shop :lol:

Back