• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are Girls Messier Than Boys

Litter tray wise Snowdrop is the worst. For digging out litter trays and making a general pig sty of everywhere Strawberry is worst!

My Lottie is my messiest bunny. George is fully litter trained, but Lottie poops everywhere!! xXx

Piglet is so messy! She wees and poos everywhere even though they have 6 litter trays between the 2 of them and drags hay all over the room :roll:

i dont think its a boy or girl thing ...i just think some buns are better at it than others ..

my nemo was realy good till i bonded him with Tanya ...now he is hopeless .. :roll:
Franc ..depends what mood hes in :roll:

My boys are all wonderfully neat! :) They all litter trained themselves and now even my uncastrated little boy-o doesn't pee outside his litter tray... Any poops that have appeared outside of their trays have been kicked out accidentally.

My girls are the opposite. :roll: They often pee out of and around their trays. My female pair cannot come indoors for exercise due to not being able to use a tray indoors reliably. The boys put them to shame! :lol:

Bubbles is my first girl - all my other buns have been/are boys & all were extremeley clean. Bubbles will wee on any hay/straw/towel she can find, it doesn't matter where it is but Alfie only wees in the litter tray. I put straw down in the shed part of their home and it's being used as one huge toilet by the little madam. :roll::lol:

All my boys leave their poops all over the place. The girls are much better,in fact the pair that are girls hardly ever need their floor sweeping - they do everything in their trays.

Oscar, housebun, leaves a trail behind him wherever he goes - thank goodness he does wee only in his tray andnot all over the place!

Charlie my boy leaves his poos EVERYWHERE haha.
In the shed which is 4 girls and 1 boy it is usually pretty clean on the floor

Back