• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone help with these buns????????

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
In our pet shop four baby rabbits for sale £5 each or all 4 FOR £15!!!!!! AS THEY DONT HAVE THE SPACE?:censored::censored::censored:

I have rang but no answer?

Can anyone help in the Leeds area???

Thank you folks x x x

In our pet shop four baby rabbits for sale £5 each or all 4 FOR £15!!!!!! AS THEY DONT HAVE THE SPACE?:censored::censored::censored:

Thank you folks x x x

If they don't have space maybe they won't get any more! I would tell them if they really can't find anyway you'll take them for free rather than have them pts but otherwise let them deal with it, or they'll just get more :(

Thank you folks x x x

They obviously "had the space" when they took these baby rabbits in the first place and offered them for sale in their pet shop.:evil:

Pet rabbits are living, affectionate creatures that depend on humans to look after them. They are not just goods to be disposed of by shops whenever they're not wanted.:censored:

Is this pet shop a small independent or part of a large national chain?

Its a sign in thr iendow of a small shop. Im just thinking if they take the buns as a whole lot - there will be more buns coming along soon? :censored:

I have no where to put them (maybe temporarily) but has anyone space in a rescue in Leeds etc?

The one near Wyndsors - Middleton Pet Centre???

Just looked on a map, I'm not sure really where it is. The only places I know in Middleton is that huge newish estate and the community centre.

I wish I could help, but the rabbits would have to go outside in a small hutch, plus if we save these rabbits they will probably just be replaced by more. I have a labrador sized dog crate though, it might be possible for someone to borrow it for a bit.

But the rabbits could be brought by a perfectly good owner, rescues may want to keep spaces for buns in danger/desperate need, if these go to rescue they may prevent them taking in other buns. I'm not saying an individual shouldn't get them if they are prepare to pay to vacc, neuter then rehome themselves, but don't put pressure on a rescue to when there is no need to think they are in any danger?

Back