• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Past Bunnies

Here are some piks of my bunnies of the past, the Dutch is Miss B* (censored) as she was one, and a huge one at that, but she was my fav. The spotty rex was Harley, and the netherland dwarfs was Forno (Silver fox) and Bruno (sooty fawn??) The netherlands were stolen from my yard, found them gone easter morning. I hate to think what happened to them. :cry:
I cant believe someone jumped my fence and stole them, I put up 'missing' ads with reward but never got a call. :cry::cry:

dscf7015.jpg
-Miss B
dscf7019.jpg
-Harley
dscf6610.jpg
-Bruno
ghgh10.jpg
-Forno

I havnt even really got a good photo of Forno, which is such a shame as she was my first bun.

awww i love the photo of Forno!!! They are all beautiful rabbits! But what evil people stealing your bunnies! i really don't get how people can do such things :(

Well i hope they were stolen as pets for a poorer family or something along those lines. But the more likely outcome for where i live would be they were eaten, or worse still, they were used in pitbull/muscle dog training to get them 'blooded'

Well i hope they were stolen as pets for a poorer family or something along those lines. But the more likely outcome for where i live would be they were eaten, or worse still, they were used in pitbull/muscle dog training to get them 'blooded'

:shock::shock: Is your other rabbit safe outside ? Is there no way she can be brought in or put in a shed with a lockable door for nightime, over here we have 'cat flaps' which allow the bunster to get outside into a secure run but, a shed would be safer, thats awful. I would be scared to leave her out if I lived somewhere like that. They were lovely bunnies x

:shock::shock: Is your other rabbit safe outside ? Is there no way she can be brought in or put in a shed with a lockable door for nightime, over here we have 'cat flaps' which allow the bunster to get outside into a secure run but, a shed would be safer, thats awful. I would be scared to leave her out if I lived somewhere like that. They were lovely bunnies x

We have moved since and now she sleeps out the backyard in a closed cage, with the dog on patrol, whereas before i had the rabbits in my frount yard seperate from the dog and someone jumped the fence and took them out of their hutches.

Back