• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim

Her name is officially "Grim" for how grim she looked when i got her being skin and bone, ive had her now for under a week and already she has put on weight and she now has the cute 'chubby cheeks' whereas before, scuse the expression she looked like a skinned rabbit. She was offensive to your hands to touch her she was so scrawny.
SHe now ownes my loungeroom, as well as has a nice big pen out the backyard, mind you i have to watch her when shes out cos she is a big digger!

Heres some photos, she is my little girl, besides my conure and my shingleback. I have lots more animals but theyre all male. Haha

Hope my piks work....
image_preview.php

image_preview.php

image_preview.php

Thise second 2 photos are of when i go ther home, you can sortof see how thin she is. Top photo is more recent, and she definately looks plumper to me.

She actually has one lop ear and one half uppy ear, but it throws out the balance in the photos so i push her uppy one down to match. Hahahaa

She's lovely. She looks way better in the 1st shot, what a difference those few days of TLC have made.
Well done you for adopting her.

Thanks, she is definately settled into her new home. For the first few days all she did was eat and sleep, now she is galloping around and playing like a spazmo. :lol:
Apparantly kids bred their rabbits and she was one of the few bubs they dumped at the petshop.
Im fond of siamese sables so when i saw her i thought she was adorable, when i picked her up my decision was made she was so boney, although the other 2 that looked like seal point wernt too bad.
Once she was in my arms i said a few rude things and spat at them in disgust and off i went. Im a grouch. Hehe

Yesterday my 7 month bub took the carrot i was munching on and he then chewed on it until Grim strolled past and she stole it off him, was quite funny.

This is todays piks, she is looking healthier everyday.
dscf0015.jpg

dscf0016.jpg

dscf0013.jpg

And this is her house. See if you can spot her.
dscf0017.jpg

dscf0018.jpg

dscf0019.jpg

I will have to buy more of the wire frount bit, she will jump it when she's bigger. Ugh

:wave: Awwww she is lovely, very sweet, do you have anything to put down on the bottom of her cage at all, apparently they can get sore paws being on wire mesh, a bit of ply wood covered in lino would work well. Do they sell 'hutches' like we have over here?

Thanks all
And yeah we have the wooden hutches avaliable here. But she is never in her cage except to sleep. She lives in the loungeroom. Haha
She has a annoying habit of chucking a wobbly at your clothes and biting them, and she always bites my belly in the process.

Back