• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Memory lane

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Other people are finding old pictures of their bunsters....so here is mine.....The lovely Tedster! :love:

Teddy2days1.jpg

Teddy3weeks4days-1.jpg

frenchybabies-3nov0816.jpg

frenchybabies-3nov0826.jpg

....and now!

111.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:....he's grown a little bit!:shock:

:shock::shock: What have you been feeding him? :lol:
He's gone from cute to stunning. :love::love::love::love::love:

He eats a pineapple a day, three sprout trees, 14 apples, 23 carrots, 3 pears, 6 slices of marmite on toast, 4 chocolate digestive biscuits, a slice of cheese pizza, 3 red peppers and a couple of slices of maltloaf...:shock::shock::shock:

*ahem*...to all you people who don't know me, I'd like to add a disclaimer that I do not feed ma bunneh what I wrote above! Giving him a slice of pizza would be cruel........I give him two slices!...:shock: :lol::lol::lol:

He eats a pineapple a day, three sprout trees, 14 apples, 23 carrots, 3 pears, 6 slices of marmite on toast, 4 chocolate digestive biscuits, a slice of cheese pizza, 3 red peppers and a couple of slices of maltloaf...:shock::shock::shock:

*ahem*...to all you people who don't know me, I'd like to add a disclaimer that I do not feed ma bunneh what I wrote above! Giving him a slice of pizza would be cruel........I give him two slices!...:shock: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Really belly laughed, got a strange look from OH and had to read it to him. He is laughing too now. Thanks a lot :lol::lol:

:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Great start to the day, thanks! I love baby bunny ears :love:

Teddy is beautiful :love:

It is amazing to see the pics of him so tiny, then see how he has grown. Those cheese pizza slices are obviously working well :lol:

Teddy is beautiful :love:

It is amazing to see the pics of him so tiny, then see how he has grown. Those cheese pizza slices are obviously working well :lol:

Just the two, mind!!....wouldn't want him getting fat!!:roll:

awwwwwwwwww!!! that second picture is the cutest bunny picture i have ever seen!!! look at the lickle teeny tiny ears! can't believe the difference from little teddy to big teddy!!!

Ronnie says hes glad he doesnt live with you... he thinks the rations sound awful ;) :lol:

That picture of Teddy with the carrot cracks me up every time i see it :oops: :lol:

Teddys stunning, and he knows it :D xXx

Ehehe, I love the second picture. He had such a oversized head! But so cute :)
It's amazing how they grow!

Back