• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nom noms with Mr & Mrs T and Petal

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
lol here's their dinner all prepared
P1000902.jpg

Ted an theodore, it's so pleasing to see theo eating up his grub. he was well enjoying his cabbage
P1000903.jpg

P1000904.jpg

Honestly mum i can fit it all in my mouth
P1000905.jpg

loookffff. Teddy don't talk with your mouth full sweety
P1000906.jpg

human slave hold my carrot
P1000916.jpg

Find the Petal
P1000909.jpg

any luck in finding her, thought not she hides her carrot to make sure noone is going to eat it on her :roll: :lol:

P1000911.jpg

P1000918.jpg

P1000919.jpg

Last edited:
awwww, nom noms look lovely! what pretty wee buns - we dont see enough of them especially Petal - i love her lop x dutch look! :love::love::love::love::love:

Awwww!! :love::love::love::love: You chop their food up...and put it in a bowl?! :shock: I just throw it at mine...ok...I dont' actually throw it...but at best, I break it in half. :lol: (I won't show them yours, as I'm sure they'll want new slaves!!)

Ah bless them! They are very good sharing nicely! Strawberry would be sat in the bowl eating his stopping the others getting any!

Awwww!! :love::love::love::love: You chop their food up...and put it in a bowl?! :shock: I just throw it at mine...ok...I dont' actually throw it...but at best, I break it in half. :lol: (I won't show them yours, as I'm sure they'll want new slaves!!)

None of mine have bowls, I dont like washing up! They eat it all straight away anyways so veg and pellets go in a pile on their cage floor!

Awwww!! You chop their food up...and put it in a bowl?! I just throw it at mine...ok...I dont' actually throw it...but at best, I break it in half. (I won't show them yours, as I'm sure they'll want new slaves!!)

lol i only did that for the photos :lol: only joking. ted insists i hold her carrot for her she's spoilt rotten. sometimes theo likes me to hold and petal makes a run for it :lol:

:lol: yeah i did the whole flooring in pink and white lino tiles. :oops: need to get some more for petals shelf. theo ate some pellets this morning, was so chuffed.

That bowl of food looks remarkably better than what I eat most evenings. I am a throw it on the hutch floor girl too! :oops:

My two inhale their food though so it doesn't have much chance to gather dust :D

Back