• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my little nephew and his bunny

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
:love: my little nephew was just two there but he absolutly loves bunnies, he has this toy bunny that he hugs, kisses, cleans it's teeth, make sure it has the blanket over it. when he was over when i had the foster babies he had to get holding them, he was so excited but so careful with them.
P1000891.jpg

sets it on the chair
P1000892.jpg

then gives it a kiss
P1000893.jpg

Aww how sweet is he!! His little bunny is very cute too! I used to have a toy bunny just like his, I once showed it to my first 2 bunnies, Bubble and Jet and they attacked it!! :L

Cerys :)

Little boys and their bunnies! :love: Oli has his bunny that is irreplaceable...which is why I have two of them...thinking of getting a third!:roll:

Bunnies are becoming boys toys....;)

aw your little oli is gorgeous :love:, how's he feeling?

Thank you for thinking of him. He was feeling better today....but such hard work! Every little thing was the end of the world, and much crying! :(

Found this picture of him and bunny...a little solemn boy!

013-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
aw i'm so glad he's starting to improve, i think worrying about bunnies is bad enough but i'm sure when it's your own baby it's even worse. he's a cutie :love:

Back