• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Innocent smoothies - rabbit adverts

Mackers

Wise Old Thumper
Has anyone seen the rabbits featured on the Innocent Smoothie adverts? They've got a new one coming out which I fear is going to lead children and adults up and down the country to feed their bunny's loads and loads of fruit. Whilst a LITTLE fruit now and again can be classed as a treat, we all know that excess fruit is bad for our little furry friends.

I've sent an e-mail to Innocent about the use of rabbits in their adverts. Perhaps a few more of you would like to do the same??

Here's their website address :- http://innocentdrinks.typepad.com/innocent_drinks/2010/01/another-advert-with-a-rabbit-in-it.html

That's a good idea. But the buns are sooo :love:

See what you mean, if it works on me it will definitely work on kids :lol:

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. If the rabbits said something like - 'My owner could get 3 of her 5 a day?!? :p
Something like that.....cos you just know there will be someone who will feed their bun some smoothie.........:!:

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking. If the rabbits said something like - 'My owner could get 3 of her 5 a day?!? :p
Something like that.....cos you just know there will be someone who will feed their bun some smoothie.........:!:

Mine try to steal it......and if an empty glass is left anywhere they'll do ANYTHING to try and get to it :oops: Theyre the worst for the strawberry and banana one.

If anyone thinks kids don't do what they say in the adverts, ask the deaf kid who got his eardrums burst from "being tango'd"

I think :idea: there was an old tango add where someone was 'happy slapping' people on the ears - I think children tried copying it and the poor victims had their eardrums burst as a result.

I think :idea: there was an old tango add where someone was 'happy slapping' people on the ears - I think children tried copying it and the poor victims had their eardrums burst as a result.

:roll:people are so stupid. I remember reading (pretty recently actually) that pupils were taken to hospital after they stole ethanol (pure alcohol) from their school to drink after seeing it on a tv drama - and the drama had shown the consequences of it! What happened to natural selection :roll::lol:

That was on Waterloo Road (BBC). The drama clearly showed how dangerous it was and that it could kill people.

Back