• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrivals at Starlight's!!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here are three beautiful babies, a result of two "females" being sold by a pet shop :roll: The Harli and Fawn and white are boys, and the little Fawny colour (who reminds me of Snowberry's Strawberry!) is a little girl.

babies004.jpg

babies008.jpg

babies025.jpg

And two beautiful dutch boys

BobbyandLola008.jpg

BobbyandLola001.jpg

Here are three beautiful babies, a result of two "females" being sold by a pet shop :roll: The Harli and Fawn and white are boys, and the little Fawny colour (who reminds me of Snowberry's Strawberry!) is a little girl.

babies008.jpg

OMG!!! She is beautiful!!! I hope she doesnt turn out to be as naughty as Strawberry of her new Mummys is going to have trouble on her hands!

:shock: Oh my.. when can i collect them? :lol::love:

They are gorgeous, bet they'll find homes quickly.

:love::love::love: The white and fawn girl is absolutely stunning! I doubt they will be with you long Kris :) xXx

a girlie bun . . . . . well let me think . . . I wonder if I know anybun that might be looking for a new girlfriend . . . . ????

How old is she?

At the moment, she is only 8 weeks old!
We do have a girlie coming in on Tuesday who is all vaccs and neutered already though ;)

:lol:

She is just under 3 years old, reguarly vacc and has dental checks.
They were looking to get her a new partner when hers escaped 4 months ago, but decided with local foxes recently moving in, and the bun getting chubby due to lack of exercise, as they don't let her out because of the foxes, they feel it best to let her go to a new home.

Hmmm - I think Hawthorn is more looking for a slim svelte energetic bun to keep up with him. He really is incredibly active - he never ever sits still in one place. Even eating he runs up and down between mouthfuls. I keep wondering if he has some wild bun in him as he really wants to be out of his aviary run all the time.

Awwwwww. :love::love::love:

*must remember to wear my bunny-napping coat with the big pockets tomorrow* ;)

Back