• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why did you join this forum?

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
and what were you looking for when you found it?

I found this site when I was looking for a reason why Bungle died under GA, it was a huge shock and I am gratful for the support that I have had here. :wave:

i was looking for as many rabbit forums as i could find... i had already joined one and it was quite slow... i found here and it was moving so quick ive never managed to kill the addiction.

wasnt really looking for anything in particular just general bunny stuff

I joined not long after it was set up as an 'alternative' to the 'main' forum that appeared to be around at the time....sadly no longer functional :(

there was a main forum :shock:

Aye with lots of lovely ladies and guys on....quite a few are on here too, Lizzie, Bunnyhuggger, Vera (LurcherGirl), Adele, Tamsin was there too

I think we've been around forever :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aye with lots of lovely ladies and guys on....quite a few are on here too, Lizzie, Bunnyhuggger, Vera (LurcherGirl), Adele, Tamsin was there too

I think we've been around forever :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow wish id seen that one... 2007 was a little too late though i guess

I joined this site trying to find information on what combination of rabbits i should own, and in looking for that ie found a tonne mre info that will help me in the run up to my new babies

T

I found this forum when I was looking for ideas on how to enrich my bunnies environment. Mainly things they could play with.:D

I joined after I found out Grim had to have his front teeth removed. I wanted advice on feeding him and stuff. But after it got complicated and they found the abscesses and wanted to put him to sleep this place became invaluable for all the support and information. I think I learn something new at least every week. :)

I was looking for information on how to care for an incontinent bunny. Found the info, joined, and am still spouting rubbish :oops:

I joined a while after I got my Bobbi. Had been browsing it for a while to get tips and information as I'd never owned a buuny before. Then I signed up after so I could post some pics and introduce you all to her.
And obviously in the last few days I've logged in to get advice and support.

Found it when I was looking for a partner for my bereaved buck. Best place I've ever found for bunny info and it's been a godsend. Thanks guys!

i needed to know how to look after steve, he was my first rabbit, never even had one as a child so knew nothing and as steve wasnt planned i needed info fast, this was the first option on google search and it looked good, im now addicted:oops:

I thought I knew how to look after bunnies and had bought and read loads of books. I lost two much loved bunnies within 10 weeks of each other so I needed to try and find answers. I've never found out *why* but I know of a lot of things I was doing wrong and have improved them massively. I really feel Artie wouldn't still be with us if I hadn't found this forum.

I found RU when I was looking for some info on how to care for the bunny we had just adopted from P@H adoption centre.

I was searching for a really good list of veg for rabbits, when this forum came up.
It seemed like such a great place...with everyone supporting one another, and no question is too silly. As a new bunny owner, I basically knew nothing, and it was so good to find somewhere where you could get such great info.

AND its real people, who have real bunnies - not abstract advice in a book. And now I'm addicted - RU is taking over my life!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I wanted to learn about rabbits as I was interested in adopting a pair. I'd heard this forum mentioned on Fancy Rats forum as being good for information and advice so I joined.

A year on.... and I have a pair of guinea pigs upstairs and a pair of rabbits on the way - thanks to RU! :D x

Back