• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My gorgeous little man

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Ya cant see me here can ya Mummy?!

100_2116.jpg

oOoh does you have foods?

100_2120.jpg

Yummy Yummy nom nom nom

100_2135.jpg

Yes this is my food tub, and yes you WILL open it mummy!

100_2137.jpg

Please dont take pics of me on my potty!

100_2131.jpg

This new bed is lush!

100_2126.jpg

Arent i a handsome boy? :love:

100_2122.jpg

Cya hoomins!!

100_2118.jpg

:lol: I think he needs some tips from his sister!!

hahaha

and awwwwwwww!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

i wonder if his left ear will flop like his heffalump of a sisters? :lol:

Tinks does that look out the corner of her eye very well too, it's like they're telling you off :lol:

Awwwwwwww he;'s still got to grow into them ears Becky! :love::love::love:

He's just too cute for words :love:

:lol: His ears keep growing! If only he would grow faster! :lol:

hahaha

and awwwwwwww!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

i wonder if his left ear will flop like his heffalump of a sisters? :lol:

Tinks does that look out the corner of her eye very well too, it's like they're telling you off :lol:

Ive told him if his ears flop hes off to live with you! :lol: ;) Its funny because when you call his name, both ears stand upright :love:

Ive told him if his ears flop hes off to live with you! :lol: ;) Its funny because when you call his name, both ears stand upright :love:

awww Scamp.. you can come and live with me.. I''ll buy you a moon chair!! :p:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

awww Scamp.. you can come and live with me.. I''ll buy you a moon chair!! :p:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He'd have to bring his step so he could get onto the moon chair :? :lol: ;)

Ali, i could never imagine him sat next to a real giant like Teddy!! :lol:

He'd have to bring his step so he could get onto the moon chair :? :lol: ;)

Ali, i could never imagine him sat next to a real giant like Teddy!! :lol:

:oops::oops:...I don't think he'd be standing for long!....:oops::oops::oops:

Ted's being a bit of a grumpalump recently! (I had Hugo and Rose over for the day....Ted doesn't like the smell:roll:)

Ruby has a step!! So cute!! :D

:love::love::love::love:

So cute - he seems much more in proportion now too, except the ears of course! What a cutie! You realise the more he grows and the healthier he gets the naughtier he'll be?! :shock: (but the more you'll love him!)

:love::love::love::love:

So cute - he seems much more in proportion now too, except the ears of course! What a cutie! You realise the more he grows and the healthier he gets the naughtier he'll be?! :shock: (but the more you'll love him!)

This is SO true! He certainly is getting naughtier as he gets bigger! :lol: I love him to bits though :oops: I can never be mad with him :love:

Back