• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boys bits

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As we normally deal with old bunnies I don't have much experience with baby bun developments.

I have just given Maddox his daily plum check and I am pretty sure I can see the very start of them appearing. Does anyone know how long they will take to drop properly now.

He was due to go to his foster home Saturday but if he is going to need his op in the next week or two, it doesn't seem worth moving him until afterwards :?

Just trying to decide what to do for the best :?

im not sure i think each bun is different, i keep checking locksley they havn't grown since i last cehcked them over week ago, they size of a spot :oops: :lol: mowgli's where ready to be removed at 14weeks old, im wondering if cold weather can affect it :lol:

I have just given Maddox his daily plum check

I'm sorry that I actually have nothing productive to add, but this line had me in stitches. I pictured a rabbit walking up to a vet and announcing 'hi, I'm here for my daily plum check'. :lol::lol:
I need to get a life :oops:

I shouldnt think it would be long Liz :? How old is Maddox now? Scamp still hasnt got his plums yet :( Poor lad :lol: :oops: xXx

I shouldnt think it would be long Liz :? How old is Maddox now? Scamp still hasnt got his plums yet :( Poor lad :lol: :oops: xXx

They are nearly 5 months.

If its going to take 4 weeks then they can still go to vikki on saturday, but if its only a week or two I would rather they stayed here :?

I was completely unable to check Jack properly to sex him... He refused to be tipped on his back for even a few seconds, and I couldn't blame him so quit trying. He's very tolerant of being touched absolutely anywhere though, so I just figured I'd rummage around under there! :oops: He's in my room so he was nice and warm and had been dashing about, and I could definitely feel them...!

'Course, he piddled next to my pillow later that evening as pay back for my groping him. :) But at least I knew he was a boy and technically ready for castrating...!

I was completely unable to check Jack properly to sex him... He refused to be tipped on his back for even a few seconds, and I couldn't blame him so quit trying. He's very tolerant of being touched absolutely anywhere though, so I just figured I'd rummage around under there! :oops: He's in my room so he was nice and warm and had been dashing about, and I could definitely feel them...!

'Course, he piddled next to my pillow later that evening as pay back for my groping him. :) But at least I knew he was a boy and technically ready for castrating...!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you vet not take them out now Liz? C has done most of the boys that have passed through here before they have dropped properly, she has taken some out the size of raisins, beofre i could even see anything!

Can you vet not take them out now Liz? C has done most of the boys that have passed through here before they have dropped properly, she has taken some out the size of raisins, beofre i could even see anything!

They are definately smaller raisins. Plus he is still less than a kg so I would rather wait if I can, but I think a professional plum check is in order :)

Back