• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whoop whoop ive ordered my new shed today

ilovemybuns

Alpha Buck
:wave: whoop whoop im so exited just ordered my new avairy paanels and a new shed..cant wait to put them up..well if this snow ever clears lol..
sorry just needed to tell someone!

:D:D:D I was so excited when I ordered mine, and on the day of deliver :) When will it come? I would expect they would delay cos of the snow. Can't wait to see yours up, with bunnies and everything! Well Im assuming it is for the buns:D

thank you,yes it is for the buns lol,i will post pictures when they are done! the panels should be here on friday and the shed on monday or tuesday..weather permitting xx

where are you ordering your sheds from? and if you dont mind saying what sort of prices are you paying? Im just trying to weigh up option regarding bunny sheds at the moment :D

where are you ordering your sheds from? and if you dont mind saying what sort of prices are you paying? Im just trying to weigh up option regarding bunny sheds at the moment :D

i have ordered my shed from b @ q its £89.25 size 6x4
and the avairy panels from ebay at £9.00 each,the door was £15.00..and the roof ive bought the perspex wavy panels from my local builders merchant
all together for the shed,avairy,roofs nails,brackets etc ive paid £340.00
but this gives me a 6 x 4 shed with 9ft x 6 ft avairy attached and also a 9ft x 6ft avairy on the other shed i already have.
deexx

Very interested to see the end result - planning to get one when the weather improves for fostering buns so my other half wont be able to count how many I' ve got :lol:

:wave:update!
we have worked really hard all week putting up the new shed and avairy panels just got to finish the roof and sort outa few problem areas then all done!
i will post pictures when we have finished x

Back