PDA

View Full Version : Insurance

Shellypops
13-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Hi guys:wave:

I am looking to get my little girl insured, just in case, and god forbid the worse should happen:(

I just wondered whether any of you knew of the best insurers? I have looked at the usual supects and do get a little baffled by all the jargon!!!:shock: I am a simple soul :p

Ta v muchly

donnamt
13-01-2010, 04:11 PM
i use petplan and even with the confusion over dentals i think its worth it.. my vet also recommend them and have leaflets for a free month when you join..maybe your vets have the same thing?

ive not really paid much attention to any other ones tbh

indigo
13-01-2010, 04:11 PM
ah good question, i'd like to see the answers to this too :D

Shellypops
13-01-2010, 04:13 PM
i use petplan and even with the confusion over dentals i think its worth it.. my vet also recommend them and have leaflets for a free month when you join..maybe your vets have the same thing?

ive not really paid much attention to any other ones tbh Thats who I hve had a quote with. When you say confusion about dentals. sorry what do you mean? :?

Stator
13-01-2010, 04:15 PM
petplan have the best coverage as far as I am concerned.

Hessen
13-01-2010, 04:17 PM
+1 for PetPlan

Shellypops
13-01-2010, 04:22 PM
hmmm, looking good for petplan then. :)

donnamt
13-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Thats who I hve had a quote with. When you say confusion about dentals. sorry what do you mean? :?

well the other day some people said petplan pay but personally i had a goodwill payment and then they wont pay anymore.

its probably too common to cover.

i think as long as bunnies have regular checks and they need teeth removing and stuff that is covered, but trimming and filing spurs are not, but possible could be :?

good thing about petplan its a forlife policy.. so even if an illness runs over a few years you are covered... some policies only cover for one year then never pay up again..

Shellypops
13-01-2010, 04:41 PM
well the other day some people said petplan pay but personally i had a goodwill payment and then they wont pay anymore.

its probably too common to cover.

i think as long as bunnies have regular checks and they need teeth removing and stuff that is covered, but trimming and filing spurs are not, but possible could be :?

good thing about petplan its a forlife policy.. so even if an illness runs over a few years you are covered... some policies only cover for one year then never pay up again..
ahhh okay, yeah I did notice that part in the policy details, and wondered what it meant:D Thanks for enlightening me