• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insurance

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
Hi guys:wave:

I am looking to get my little girl insured, just in case, and god forbid the worse should happen:(

I just wondered whether any of you knew of the best insurers? I have looked at the usual supects and do get a little baffled by all the jargon!!!:shock: I am a simple soul :p

Ta v muchly

i use petplan and even with the confusion over dentals i think its worth it.. my vet also recommend them and have leaflets for a free month when you join..maybe your vets have the same thing?

ive not really paid much attention to any other ones tbh

i use petplan and even with the confusion over dentals i think its worth it.. my vet also recommend them and have leaflets for a free month when you join..maybe your vets have the same thing?

ive not really paid much attention to any other ones tbh
Thats who I hve had a quote with. When you say confusion about dentals. sorry what do you mean? :?

Thats who I hve had a quote with. When you say confusion about dentals. sorry what do you mean? :?

well the other day some people said petplan pay but personally i had a goodwill payment and then they wont pay anymore.

its probably too common to cover.

i think as long as bunnies have regular checks and they need teeth removing and stuff that is covered, but trimming and filing spurs are not, but possible could be :?

good thing about petplan its a forlife policy.. so even if an illness runs over a few years you are covered... some policies only cover for one year then never pay up again..

well the other day some people said petplan pay but personally i had a goodwill payment and then they wont pay anymore.

its probably too common to cover.

i think as long as bunnies have regular checks and they need teeth removing and stuff that is covered, but trimming and filing spurs are not, but possible could be :?

good thing about petplan its a forlife policy.. so even if an illness runs over a few years you are covered... some policies only cover for one year then never pay up again..
ahhh okay, yeah I did notice that part in the policy details, and wondered what it meant:D Thanks for enlightening me

Back