• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my latest critter

luvabun

Warren Veteran
... that the buns are showing an interest in...

snow8009.jpg

you may just make out Totti here
snow8017.jpg

and this is totally natural but looks like a spooky face to me :lol:
snow8008-1.jpg

My word a very rare Snow Shelled Tortoise :shock:

Totti is obviously doing undercover surveillance, great camoflage :lol:

At first I thought you were joking with the second pic and that Totti wasn't in it, then I spied!

You ought to take a snap of the new species you have discovered, you could call it the Totti-Turtle. :lol:

bout time more people broke the 'must make snowman' mentality
love it.

erm... pooh eyes?

only on RU:roll::lol:

bout time more people broke the 'must make snowman' mentality
love it.

erm... pooh eyes?

only on RU:roll::lol:

yes the eyes are made of bunny poo... did you see my snow bunny as well? a neighbour then copied (well sort of) and made a couple of animals, I think they were dogs :lol:

i thought the tortoise was good but couldn't quite make out the tail...?...till I realised it was Tottie:oops::lol::lol::lol:!-sue

yes the eyes are made of bunny poo... did you see my snow bunny as well? a neighbour then copied (well sort of) and made a couple of animals, I think they were dogs :lol:

Lmao @ bunny poo eyes! Poor turtle, he must have a right nasty smell above his nose! :lol:

Thats well fab though! And Totti is gorgeous :love:

Back