• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i admit it im

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
crying with happiness for rosie :oops: locksley has just started licking and grooming rosie in return, and ive just started crying with happiness :oops:

Im so happy they are getting along so well. They are going to look after each other very well! :)

it was rosie's expression on her face when he started licking her head and ears, it was like she was smiling :love:

Yes... I did that too. :oops:
I've never seen Grim so happy and when they clean each other and are all cute and snuggly I have to resist going over to them, squealing and squeezing them.

Bunnies in love are one of the cutest things on Earth.

Awww, I'm so pleased for you that Rosie is so happy with Locksley. :D

You must be delighted! Great to have some happy news! :D

Aw. I can understand that - the first morning I found my newly paired chinchillas all snuggled up together I cried too. They looked so contented and loved up and Chewy seemed happy for the first time in ages. It's a wonderful feeling isn't it?! :love:

Back