• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eau de Bunnypee!

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
I'm quite getting used to this perfume :roll:

Jasmine peed on my dressing gown this morning ,through the towel she was wrapped in, and has just done the same to my jeans ! :roll:

Its the latest designer perfume honest!!:lol:

Ooo, how charming. If it is a la mode, I shall have to re-train Biscuit to use my clothing and not her litter tray.

Do you ever get it so stinky that it could almost make your eyes water in a pure ammonia way?!

ugh yeah i'd been cuddling the heffalump for a bit last night.. and when she got off i was all sniff sniff.. what IS that smell...?!

she weed on my son last night too.. haha one double blanket being washed as i sit and type.. :roll::lol:

good job she's cute :lol:

Is she still a kit? I'm glad my guys have never peed on me, I really wouldn't enjoy that!

Ooh yes daaarling, haven't you heard? It's the latest scent in Milan!

No shes about 5 years old but shes poorly and being syringe fed.

That's the only time Vinnie has ever peed on me, when she had EC and very little bladder control. She's normally very good and gives me signs that she wants off to pee!
I remember when I was about 13, my first rabbit peed on my friend who was disgusted. I remember being in hysterics, being well aware that rabbits aren't always cute and fluffy. This was the same friend who started retching when I was cleaning out her hutch :roll:

Back