• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you know your a regular

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
you know your a regular at the vets, when you phone up and they recognise your voice and you don't have to say your name or address, or pets name :oops: :lol:

They all know my voice and I'm sure they're all thinking what on earth does she want now?!

I just have to say my name and they're like 'Claire's not here until such and such, will you see Nicki or Britta?' then its 'Who is it this time?'

:oops::lol::lol::lol:

... my voice is known at the vets. :oops: i ring up and the receptionist goes... who is it this time? :lol:

I get this...and I only have one bun! I rang up to ask for some extra metacam and got "is that the lady with the grumpy rabbit?":lol: My little brat is not fond of the vet :roll:

awww pizza :lol:

i once phoned gp surgery in tears, wanting to see my gp but they were fully booked, i never said it was me but not long after the receptionist phoned back and said i spoke to your gp she is going to have a telephopne consult with you in abit :oops: i was very thankful to them

well i phoned vets to book rosie in for her repeat steroid injection, and the nurse who answered is the one who has loadsa buns herself :lol: i think they want to see locksley again, so he may go along, as last week one of the nirses said awww wheres locksley i said he decided to stay home and warm :lol:

Our local pizza place know my mums name, regular order and address of by heart :lol: It's like Mum : Hello, Pizza place: We'll drop it off in an hour :shock: :lol:

haha not sure they just recognised my voice when i phoned.. but she knew pearls name when i said ive phoned to leave an update :oops::oops:

Back