• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow...U/D p.62...one chilled bunneh!!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
.....my rescue Frenchie is arriving! :D:D She's big, blue and beautiful!!

blue3.jpg

Isn't she beautiful! I think that such a beautiful girl deserves a prettier name than Blue...and have two options...but want to see what name suits her best!:)

I wish Max could have met her, but it wasn't to be. I'm sure she's going to be very happy with the other two (and hope Teddy realised that even though she looks like his mum....she isn't!:lol:)

Last edited:
Awww i love blue bunnies:love: Which rescue is she from?

Brinsley Animal Rescue. http://brinsleyanimalrescue.org/

Knowing a boy bunny called Blue I just can't keep it that way. Was thinking Bluebell...(as I've got used to calling her Blue :roll:) But have another idea (but am not sure it'll suit her.)

She moved inside with Jon and Beth when she was spayed (before the cold) and she has calmed into a lovely bunny....not a grumpy bum anymore!!

Ah she is beautiful!! I like the name Bluebell, and I think it would really suit her (from the photo!). Good luck for tomorrow - how exciting!

Which one are you getting?!

If it's the cockerel I would call him "Rooster". :lol:

If it is the bunny, I would call her Dusk or Misty. She is utterly gorgeous, that fur looks like pure velvet.

:love::love:

She's gorgeous. You don't live far from me so it'll be easier to steal her. :lol:

Just kidding. What are the other names on the short list??

The first name is Bluebell, the other name is Indigo. They'd both suit completely different buns...so it depends what she's like.

I love the name Indigo far more...but for her, I think Bluebell is winning.:roll:

Back