• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've finally stopped eating mum... U/D ah it's such a hard life..

indigo

Mama Doe
pfft I'm worn out!

DSCN3165.jpg

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol:.....What are you feeding her?! :shock:
:love::love::love::love::love:

hehe she has been a proper pig this morning, she started with a little porridge, then dived into her fresh litter tray of hay and ate nearly half of that ! :shock: then a large brussel sprout.. then more hay.. then cecals.. a fair bit of binkys happened.. then zzzzzzzzz we've been out stroking her now for ages, she's dreaming and twitching, gets up to stretch and yawn then goes straight back to sleep and flops again hehe

What a hard life eh? :lol:

it just got harder! look where she just spent the last 2 hours!!!

DSCN3175.jpg

:roll::lol:

i went to watch tv for a while, next thing i know she's sat on the sofa beside me.. then nudged me for nose rubs.. then climbed on my chest.. and made herself comfy...

to thank me she left a massive pile of poo before she jumped off.. :lol:

Oh my! :love::love::love: She is so gorgeous! I miss having cuddles with her, Scamp has none of it :lol:

Ive just attempted to take pics of Scamp :roll: He refuses to sit still :roll: Will upload them now ;) xXx

Back